Kaplan USA USMLE and Study Options with Special Pricing|
Posted on Thursday, January 26 @ 12:40:32 SGT
Topic: PREC Courses
Click here to view Web Page.|
USMLE provides the Pathway to Medical Licensure in the US.
Steps to Medical Licensure in the US:
(US$45,000 to US$50,000 a year)
- Pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge, Step 2 Clinical Skills
- Get certified with ECFMG with the USMLE results, your medical degree and your medical school transcript
- Enrol in NRMP or residency match
- 4)Do paid residency of 3 - 8 years.
Entry Requirements of USMLE:
The USMLE consists of :
- Medical Student or Medical Graduate from a IMED or FAIMER list of recognised medical schools.
- IELTS 5.5
Step 1, 2 CK and 2 CS examinations can be taken in any order, and can be taken while you are a medical student.
- Step 1 - Basic Medical Sciences
It is advisable to take Step 1 after Year 2 Medical course
- Step 2 CK - Clinical Knowledge
- Step 2 CS - Clinical Skills
- Step 3 - Patient Management Skills
Step 1 and Step 2 CK are online exams and can be taken from anywhere in the world.
It is important that you have high USMLE scores , as it is a
determining factor in your residency placements. Please note that you
are not allowed to repeat the USMLE to improve your score, so you must
get good scores the first time.
Why Kaplan Medical ?
Featured Course Options:
- Expert Faculty
Kaplan Medical's faculty is composed of US medical school
faculty and practitioners who are acclaimed lecturers in their
respective fields. They have unique insights into the high yield content
and how it is tested on the USMLE.
- Kaplan Medical's research team selects topics for review
that are most likely to be teated and are most important for exam
- Kaplan Medical is the leader of USMLE Prep by constantly
creating innovative new products and services. Utilise the most
comprehensive study tools and resources at either a Kaplan Centre or
through our online programs.
- In USA: Deluxe Prep : Combination of Step 1 7 week live
lectures + 7 month Centre Prep in USA and Step 2 CK 6 week live lecture
with 4 month Centre Prep in USA
Consists of Live lectures, Centre Access, 14 volumes of
very useful Lecture Notes in colour, (7 for Step 1, and 7 for Step 2,
video lectures, Qbank, Personal Learning System, Simulated exams,
trained residency adviser.
I20 issued. Generous discount of US$3200. Special price of US$7688
- In USA, Toronto Centre Prep -
9 months Step 1 Centre Prep + 3 months Step 2 CK CentrePrep.
Only the live lectures are missing in CentrePrep courses.
Consists of Centre Access, 14 volumes of very useful
Lecture Notes in colour, (7 for Step 1, and 7 for Step 2, video
lectures, Qbank, Personal Learning System, Simulated exams, trained
120 issued. Generous discount of US$3020. Special price of US$7378.
- Online Step 1 and 2 Deluxe Classroom anywhere course.
Consists of Online lectures by Kaplan's best faculty in 14
volumes of very useful Lecture Notes in colour, (7 for Step 1, and 7
for Step 2, video lectures, Qbank, diagnostic test, subject based
assessment tests, full length Simulated Exam, live access to both
instructor and physician teaching assistant.
Special Price of US$6398. Generous discount of US$1500.
Or choose 3 months Step 1 or Step 2 OnlinePrep with Qbank at US$2399 each.
Does not have access to online lectures.
Each course consists of 7 volumes of very useful Lecture
Notes in colour, (7 for Step 1, and 7 for Step 2, 200 hrs of video
lectures, Qbank, diagnostic test, subject based assessment tests, full
length Simulated Exam.
- Online High Yield Courses - for students who do not need intensive guidance.
Consists of 50 hrs lectures ,Qbank and a comprehensive
course pack with latest references to the latest edition of First Aid,
includes all the information and illustrations from the lectures.
3 months Online High Yield course - US$499 and Until you
test (maximum 12 months) Online High Yield course - US$699
- QBank - have access to 2000 revised practise questions! Diagnose your weak areas and strengthen them.
3 months access - US$99
12 months access - US$199
Sorry, Comments are not available for this article.|| |