MBA At Fudan University
Study MBA at Fudan University
Founded in 1905, Fudan University was the first institution of higher learning in China to set up a department of education.
Today, the School of Management has grown into one of the top class educational institutions in China, and so far, has taken shape as a modern international business school. In research, the school has earned remarkable achievements since her establishment and has been awarded First Prize for R and D Progress and First Prize for Excellent Education. Accomplishments, both on national levels.
In fact, Fudan University is often ranked among the top 3 universities in China, especially in Business education!
The Fudan International MBA Program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between Fudan University, School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management. This program taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and an entrepeneurial spirit, well adjusted to the demands of economic globalisation in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan International MBA participants who complete all required courses and a thesis are awarded MBA from Fudan University and a certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Course Commencement Date: September
- A bachelor degree from a university
- At least 3 years of full time work experience. (Military experience can be considered)
- An acceptable GMAT score within the period of validity
- Submit application form and all education documents, work experience certificates and passport copy.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed.
- If selected, Fudan University will inform you via email and its "Decision Release" on website.
- Once selected, you will formally register as students.
- First Round
- January 31, Interview February, Decision Release Mid March
- Second Round
- March 31, Interview April, Decision Release Mid May
- Third Round
- May 31, Interview June, Decision Release End of June
|| Second Year
Data, Model and Decisions
Management of Information System
One semester of International Exchange at Partner Universities in Australia, Canada, USA, France, UK , Denmark, Spain or Fudan Electiv
- MBA Dissertation, Thesis Oral Defense.
Global Consulting Projects:
Fudan-MIT China Lab Project MBA students with outstanding results will be selected to participate in consultancy projects linking Fudan MBA students, MIT Sloan MBA students and Chinese companies.
Fudan - Wharton GCP Project MBA students with outstanding results will be selected to participate in consultancy projects linking Fudan MBA students, Wharton MBA students and Chinese companies.
Main Employers of Fudan MBA graduates:
Accenture, Alcatel, BCG, Citigroup, China Unionpay, Deutsche Bank, Development Bank of Singapore, Dow, Emerson, GE, HP, IBM, IKEA, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, LVMS, Lotus, Morgan Stanley, OCBC, Philips, Reuters,Swift, Siemens, Standard Charters, Taiping Pension Co Ltd, Temasek Holdings, UOB, Unilever China, Whirlpool ...
- Tuition Fees: RMB 160,000 in 2 instalments
- Application Fee: RMB 800
- International Student Management Fee: RMB 13,500
To apply, please complete this form online and we will follow-up with you as soon as possible.