Wuhan University's Scholarships
3 categories of scholarships:
Undergraduate scholarship program with guaranteed job upon graduation to students in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Afghanistan.
China government is offering undergraduate scholarship program in Wuhan Universiy with guaranteed job upon graduation to students in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Afghanistan.
Details of Scholarship programme:
- China government provides one round-trip economy return ticket per year.
- Tuition, accommodation, living expenses, comprehensive health insurance is provided by the China government. In addition, students are given 2500 yuan / month (approx US$500) as allowance.
- After graduation, funded by China government, a teaching job of 5 years is offered by China government with standard salary.
All scholarship holders must sign the bond to teach for 5 years.
- Students should be aged 20- 35 years of age. Teachers who are teaching Mandarin can apply for the scholarship if they are 45 years of age and below. Students who are enrolled in China universities learning Mandarin language are given priority.
- Applicants should achieved HSK level 2, 180 points.
Students who do not have HSK level 2, 180 points are welcome to apply to study Basic Mandarin in Wuhan University. Tuition fees is RMB 8250 (about US$2000) for a semester, beginning in Sept 2015 or March 2016. Accomodation fee ranges from RMB 20-70 a day. (About US$ 5 - 15 )
For all programmes, there is a one time International Student Service fee of US$3000.
Top reasons to study in WHU:
- One of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in China.
- Long history - founded in 1893, with a history of over 100 years.
- Ranking among top 10 in China and top 100 in the world.
- In 1999, the university was listed as one of the most outstanding universities.
- One of the most beautiful campus in China, with cheap cost of living and good ranking
- The university is situated in Wuhan City, the central China's largest city and possesses a deep French influence.
For Full time postgraduates (Master, PHD) MBA, Master in Medicine, PHD in Medicine
Duration of Studies: 2 to 3 years
Details of Scholarship (per month)
Registration fee, tuition fee, basic teaching materials and accommodation fees are exempted.
Living allowance: (PHD 2000 RMB, Master 1700 RMB ) and one time resettlement assistance fee.
Comprehensive medical care insurance for International Students
- Valid Highest Education Certificate (Translated into English and notarised)
- A copy of degree diplomas and notarised English translation
- Applicant's study plan in China
- Two recommendation letters
- Health certificate
Chinese Language Scholarships
Certificate Level : Duration 1 semester or 1 academic year
Master degree level : 2 - 3 years
Details of the scholarship:
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fees for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus.
Monthly allowance : 1400 RMB / month or 1700 RMB per month
Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Photocopy of passport with particulars
- Study Plan
- Certificates of Chinese Proficency
- Diploma and transcripts (translated and notarised in English)