Pacific Region Education Consultancy
太 平 洋 区 教 育 顾 问
 Home | News | Contact | Useful Links | Search  

About Us
Strategic Partners
Study Overseas /
More About MBBS
Further Education Opportunities
Study Tours
Student Resources
Centre Resources
Work In Singapore     /     在新加坡工作 !
Work In Singapore
Types of Visa
   1. S Pass
   2. Landed Permanent Residency (LPR)
   3. Employment Pass (EP)
   4. Training Employment Pass
   5. Working Holiday Pass
   6. Work Permit (min.6mths) China & Malaysia passport holder

Working Holiday Pass
Introduced by the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore in 2008, the Work Holiday Programme offers a positive and rewarding experience to foreign university students and recent graduates keen to experience  Singapore’s cosmopolitan culture and fast economic development!

Students or recent graduates, age between 17 and 30 years old, from a recognized university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, the UK or the US are eligible to apply.

Additional Information
Training Employment Pass

The Training Employment Pass allows you to undergo training in Singapore.
To apply for a Training Employment Pass, you should be an undergraduate or recent graduates from a recognized university.
  • Letter of sponsorship from well-established Singapore-registered company
  • Letter from university/tertiary institution confirming that you are an undergraduate of the university or a copy of the educational certificate if you have graduated
  • Detailed training programme
  • Copy of your recent photograph
  • Completed copy of application form
Internship Categories
Paid Internship: Accounting, Event Management, Graphic Design, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Food Service

Unpaid / Self Funded Internships
The chances of getting an Unpaid or Self Funded internship is higher and there are a few Non Profit organizations in Singapore that welcome foreign interns.

All internships are custom-designed, so applicants can choose the following:
a) Start date – all year round
b) Location – anywhere in Singapore
c) Industry – almost any industry
d) Internships can be designed to meet university requirements

Work Permit, S Pass, Employment Pass and Work Permit
Applicants who wish to work in Singapore on a long term basis can apply for a Work Permit, S Pass , Employment Pass .
If you want us to do a job placement for you, kindly email your resume and we will follow up on your request.
Please note that we will only respond to applicants who are suitably qualified with good work experience for the long term  jobs in Singapore.

Cancellation Policies
Fees, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Application Fee: S$165
Admin Fee: S$150
Service Fees: S$1200
  1. Cancellation after acceptance into program prior to placement - All fees less non-refundable application fee S$165 + admin fee S$150
  2. Cancellation after confirmation and acceptance of placement - No refund will be provided.
  3. Cancellation after internship starts - No refund will be provided.
  4. Cancellation due to visa denial by Singapore MOM - All fees less non-refundable application fee S$165+admin fee S$150+visa fee